Paranoid me...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Zb2k

I just ordered a new computer for Newegg, and it came in the mail but I am still using my old one right now, and haven't began to put it together. Anyway, I plugged my new keyboard onto this computer just for kicks, and is it possible that any spyware/adware could have made it its way into the keyboard, and then it will upload onto my new computer? I'm probably being paranoid but I don't want to mess that one off the bat. I'll wait a day or two. Just kidding. (I'm funny).

Zb2k said:
I just ordered a new computer for Newegg, and it came in the mail but I am still using my old one right now, and haven't began to put it together. Anyway, I plugged my new keyboard onto this computer just for kicks, and is it possible that any spyware/adware could have made it its way into the keyboard, and then it will upload onto my new computer? I'm probably being paranoid but I don't want to mess that one off the bat. I'll wait a day or two. Just kidding. (I'm funny).
No. (y)

Psychic spies from china
Try to steal your mind’s elation
Little girls from sweden
Dream of silver screen quotations
And if you want these kind of dreams
It’s californication...............

Psycheout said:
I highly doubt there`s anywhere in the keyboard for spyware to fester. Don`t worry.
Exactly...keyboards send a signal - they don't recieve or store stuff.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts