1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

"Parent/Teen New Driving Experience" Thread

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by angelize56, Jul 24, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

Don't feel too bad. My older brother was at five or six tries before he got it, and they passed him mainly out of pity...

2. Bush Lady

Bush Lady

I remember when I first was driving, my dad had me on his insurance. Back then it was cheaper for me that way.

Anyway, I was always driving to college everyday from home. On this particular day it was snowing and the roads were icy. But I wanted to drive to college anyway. I think we suppose to have a test that day. I didn't make it school, the car slid on the ice, on the highway. About 5 miles from home.

I had gotten a ride from someone. We went only about 1 mile to the next pay phone. I was calling my Dad that what happened. But my Dad had already gotten a phone call from the police that his Ford Mavrick was on the side of the highway. :eek:

When I called, he said, "I know the Maverick is on the side of the highway."

After that my Dad told me that we are going to get the car on your name. He said, "I don't want to get a call when the car is broke down somewhere. :p

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

:eek: Same here!!! :D I have always avoided parellel parking at all costs! :D Funny thing is...William knows how and does it great! (y) :D

4. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

We just had an incident like that here in my county Friday! :( A 22 year old woman was driving the car....her 18 year old sister and the driver's 21 year old fiancee were passengers in the car...due to wind and icy roads she lost control of the car, crosssed the median and struck another car head-on....the younger sister and the driver's fiancee died Friday...the older sister Saturday...so tragic! :( :( :( The couple both in their 60's in the other car were not seriously injured!

5. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485942

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice