Partition delemma

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wolfworx

Perhaps this question does not belong on an OS forum, but it is an OS problem...sorta.

Recently I added a 60GB Drive and made three partitions. I used Drive Copy to copy my old C: drive (Win2K) to the new C: partition.

It appears the copy resulted a partition breakdown as follows:
C: 13.9 GB
D: 22.3 GB
E: 20.9 GB
Total=57.1 GB

Although the overall total of 57.1 GB is acceptable, I now find I could use more space on Drive C: (Progams and OS take up a lot of space on this drive).

What is the best way of getting more space for C: ? Should I buy Partition Magic or is there a simple method without buying this $69.00 package?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online