Pascal Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jameszeng

I'm making a multiple choice program for a friend of mine and wondering if anyone had a multiple choice program template of Readln, Writeln Case etc.

As i'm having lots of trouble.

Thanks

ps. Multiple choice is a question and answer program with 4 answers

eg. What does USA stand for
a) United Stupid Amoeba
b) Unite Sacred Australia
c) United States of Amerca
d) United States of Arabic

of course the answer is C

its not c, a , b or d. its :
e) Unites states of America
or
f) Unjust Selfish Agressor

btw
ur still using pascal????????

jameszeng

I know that. I was giving an example of what a multiple choice question is for some people who don't know what they are.

jameszeng

I want it dos style because it's the easiest to send over the internet to friends.

in the old days of dos, a batch file was used for a automation. a simple automation task would be for a game loader:

instead of loading makehigh nenory.exe and then dos4gw.exe and then setinput.exe and then game.exe,

u have game.bat which loads all these.

a batch file is simply a text file containing dos commands and some syntax. i cant remember, but i used to make multiple choice by using choice.com...
if u want ill make u a visual-basic multiple choice menu and send it to u with scource code so u can develop further. dos is hopeless... sorry ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online