password hint

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

platemaster1960

my children have been using this pc for the past couple years. they log on as guest. well..i forgot my password..trying every password possible no results...although there is a hint box..gives me the name of my pet..how do i fiqure this hint out? i tried to re-install xp..will not allolw me..i need to log on as administratorTech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version:
Processor:
Processor Count:
RAM:
Graphics Card:
Hard Drives:
Motherboard:
Antivirus: None

valis

welcome to TSG.....unfortunately, as we cannot ascertain the validity of any password request, we cannot assist with any password request. As a result, I'm going to have to close this.

thanks,

v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online