Password of my pc changed by itself

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pear1500

I dont know why but i turn on my pc and i cant login...it says the password is wrong but is Not....i Think is a virus ....pls help me....i tryed everthing and when i try to recovery my pc on that trouble options by holding shift and restard Boston it goes for a Blue Screen and i need to login on my microsoft Account i just cant not because my pc is not even conected to the Internet because of this virus it not let me do nothing

Couriant

James
Hello! Make sure that the CAPS Lock is not on (or num lock is off and if you use the number pad) and make sure that when you type your password it is registering the typing.

Failing that, please use the steps from Microsoft to change your password.
Change or reset your Windows password

If your login is a Microsoft account (an email address) then you will need to use another computer to reset the password.

If you are not able to reset the password with any of the methods that Microsoft provides, then you will have to do a reset of Windows.

Pear1500

All is right....is a virus or someone hack my pc....i cant even connect my pc to the internet

Couriant

James
So you are able to get to the desktop, where your files and programs are?

Pear1500

No....i cant login in.....it says the password is wrong.....and i cant connect my pc to the internet ...tried use the Virtual keyboard and nothing... i tried to hold shift and pressing restard and when come this trouble blue Screen and i choose to recover or even delete the files it ask to login in a microsoft Account i guess and i cant because i cant connect the pc to the internet....

Pear1500

It dont ask any pin....the pass is not my pass and i cant connect to internet...and because of that i cant do nothing without log in in windowns account

It dont ask any pin ... i cant connect to internet
Connect your PC with ethernet cable and then it will be connected to internet.

Does password work on another computer?
Can you log in to Microsoft account in web browser?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online