Password on Toshiba Satellite L50-C-1GX Laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zorgan

I've a toshiba laptop here that someone has set a password on, they've gave me it to see if I can help, as for now im going to try take the CMOS battery out for 24hrs but wondering if there's anyone here who has information on how to bypass the password if this fails? They're a student and she's hoping to use this for her studies and gave to me to see if I can help.

Attachments

Removing the CMOS battery won't help. Moreover, due to the Rules on this forum (see below), we cannot offer help with bypassing a password...

Bypassing Passwords (show less)
Please do not ask for assistance with (or ways to bypass) a forgotten or unknown password, personal identification number (PIN) or any other type of access code that may be required on a computer, mobile device or web site. As there is no way to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online