1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved password request does not come up

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by americamba, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:32 AM.

1. americamba

americamba Thread Starter

My screensaver on desktop comes up but the panel to put my password in does not appear. So I’m stuck but nothing happens until the screen saver disappears and I get a black screen. If I move the mouse the screen saver comes back but no way to put in the Microsoft password. Everything is dead and I’m also dead in the water. I hope you can help me. Thanks

2. americamba

americamba Thread Starter

I got radical and shut down the PC and it came up, was slow for a while but the password thing did not happen again. Sorry for wasting your time. thanks, Frank

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1238803

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice