Passwords

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Krissie

Hi

I am new here but this site was recommended. I know this is a long shot but I am going to ask my question anyway:D I suspect my Husband is cheating on me and has joined dating sites. I cant ask him as he would just deny it. Does anyone know a way of getting his msn password so I can find out? he has a lap top so can do things without me seeing him and he is so secretive. I know the question may have been asked hundreds of times before but I thought I would try anyway. I cant afford one of those key logger things and even if I could they all say it has to be on the local computer and he never uses the home pc so its no good.

Please help if you can
thankyou.

Hi Krissie,

Welcome to TSG ! :)

According to the rules of this forum, we're not allowed to provide you with hacking materials or advices.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online