Patch For Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 Released

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The patch fixes some bugs in the original release and upgrades it to version 3.0.1. You can download it from here.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I just found it this morning.

I look for hardware and software updates almost on a daily basis.

Thanks for the info (y) Update completed. :)

I usually check about once a month or whenever I happen to think about it.

I ran the update and it said it completed successfully.

Afterward the splash screen and the (Help - About) version numbers still say 3.0 instead of 3.1.

Is this what you all find to be the case or do you see 3.1 in either or both spots.

Thanks for checking

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I'm still using Adobe PhotoShop Elements 2.0(with a 2.01 patch that shows version 2.01 on the splash screen). I can't answer for version 3.0.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online