patch from system restore ????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

surfnet

Hi,

I've windows me.
I put the patch from microsoft homepage on
the system restore and it was ok. Next day, I clicked on the performce and then clicked on
the troubleshooting where I saw that it's disable system restore again. I reinstalled the
patch on it but next time, I've the ssame situation again since I saw that it's disable system restore again. What can I do?

I would manually disable it, reboot, and re-enable it.

To disable System Restore:

1. Right-click My Computer , and then click Properties .

2. On the Performance tab, click File System , or press ALT+F.

3. On the Troubleshooting tab, click to select the Disable System Restore check box.

4. Click OK twice, and then click Yes when you are prompted to restart the computer.

To re-enable System Restore, repeat steps 1-3, but in step 3, click to clear the Disable System Restore check box.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online