Pausing every few seconds

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nvrsummer2

I am having a weird stutter(pause like) Thing going on. It happens every 2-3 seconds. I noticed it in a game (Vampire bloodlines) But it does it also when i am at the desktop. It is accompanied by a slight crackle from the speakers. I updated and reistalled my soundcard Drivers. Updated My Vid card drivers. Ran Spybot and adaware, And even used norton system works. I have no idea what is causing this but i cant play games because its like Lag in a multiplayer game!! Below is my Dxdiag. Let me know if a can provide more information.

Attachments

sy2

I also have a Radeon 9600XT and was having some choppy issues in the game... I ended up having to upgrade to 1gig RAM and it is still minorly choppy if I move the mouse around erratically in the 4 hubs...

very high requirements for this game... not sure about the sound being choppy and whatnot outside of the game, though

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online