1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pay For High Quality Images?!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by xrated, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xrated

xrated Thread Starter

I have this site about Beyonce Knowles, and recently bought myself a domain. Now, i joined wireimage.com in order to get "high quality" images, and i payed for that. But it turns out that HQ images are only for companies (like magazines and newspapers). People like me, get regular sized images and they are tagged

Now, i know there has to be another site(s) that offer HQ images for pay. I know Gettyimages has a lot of images but they are all tagged. Im willing to pay for the images. I know for a fact there are other sites because most music fan sites that have their own domain get their HQ from these sites. Thanks in Advance.

2. buck52

buck52 Banned

probably have to prove that your a pro...or the like... ie: fill out a form
    to get access to the non tagged images

not going to give them to you for nothing... or if your a nobody...no offense intended...I have run into this before

buck

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218773

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice