Paypal nightmare

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tutums

I have tried to access the contact page within my account on paypal on various platforms. iOS Yosemite, Firefox, Chrome, Google, each one comes up with almost the same message just worded differently.
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete”

To me this is highly suspicious because I have had my account limited due to unusual activity but the weird thing is, there was none when I checked it through. I sent my documents via their internal resolution centre within the account but still cannot access contact link. they have asked me repeatedly to do all my correspondence with them through this link, even though I keep telling them it doesn't redirect.

Should I shut down my paypal account for safety or is it something I am missing?

Thank you guys

plodr

Liz
Call 1-888-221-1161. Have all your information handy and tell them the problem so they can check it out.

tutums

Hi there Plodr, is this a UK number please? Thank you so much.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online