1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PB Easynote Laptop problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sacko, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacko

sacko Thread Starter

Hi Guys,
    I have a PB Easynote after having a hard drive fatality I re-installed a new hard drive and installed acopy of Windows XP pro. I am not sure if all the drivers are installed as I am now unable to run my laptop to my TV via a DSub cabel as I did before installing the new hard drive. On start up thewindows logo appears and the progress bar is visible but as soon as the desktop loads I loose the conection.
    So do you know what I'm doing wrong or could it be a driver promlem? I have run driver Genious which says all my drivers are up to date. Any advice would be greatly apreciated.
    See computer details bellow...
    Model:MIT-RHE-B
    Serial No:465003060237 MID995513
    Celeron M Processor 1.50GHz x familly 6 model
    Grahics Card 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics controller 64Mg
    Motherboard: NEC Rhea B, FAB-2 12345678

Regards
    Sacko

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972666

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice