1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

pbuilder.exe- unable to locate component

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by mrchandra729, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrchandra729

mrchandra729 Thread Starter

my operating system is windows xp sp2 32 bit, these days when i start my computer, i am getting an error as described below
    pbuilder.exe- unable to locate component, the application has failed to start because PSPLOG.dll was not found. reinstalling the application may fix the problem. iam unable to download the .exe files,my adobe reader and cc cleaner are not working.recently a teleradiology soft ware was installed in my system through team viewer, i started getting this problem after that. how to fix this problem

2. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO

First Name:
    SUE
    The one thing i see right from the start is you need to update xp to SP3. sp2 is no longer supported.as to the others it means something got corrupted somewhere and isnt able to work correctly. when you used the cleaner i truly hope a registry cleaner wasnt used as that might be why theres problems.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!