PC becomes very slow after some minutes or sometimes hours

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

valdringfx

So right now im not sure what started to cause this problem, my pc was working fine like 1-2 weeks ago. This problem started lately im not sure if i messed it up by changing Power Plan settings or this came after some windows updates. But also i was getting Kernel Power 41 Event without BSOD. Please help me, thank you!

PC Specs:
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19043, Installed 20200904104249.000000+060
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3300X 4-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0, CPU Count: 8
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: Radeon RX 5500 XT
Hard Drives: C: 237 GB (121 GB Free); D: 931 GB (818 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME B450M-K, ver Rev X.0x, s/n 200164876103481
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n System Serial Number
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

You didn't state what was the problem.

Kernel power 41 only means you shutdown the pc without pressing shutdown. Its nothing to worry about.

valdringfx

You didn't state what was the problem.

Kernel power 41 only means you shutdown the pc without pressing shutdown. Its nothing to worry about.
Thanks for reply bro. It actually is a big problem because i dont shut down my self, it restarts itself then when i checked events it was showing kernel power 41 but i wasnt getting the BSOD before restart. Now the kernel power seems to be fixed i havent got it in the last 24 hours. Please help me with the performance issues, it becomes very laggy after some minutes or sometimes takes hours, like even when im browsing it gets very stuttering

If your browser is laggy, it sometimes helps to clear the browser cache/history/cookies.

valdringfx

If your browser is laggy, it sometimes helps to clear the browser cache/history/cookies.
Nah bro it has nothing to do with a browser cache, its a serious problem. The whole pc gets laggy but i can feel the lag more when i scroll or watch a 1080p video on youtube. When i restart the pc this lag goes away, then comes again after some minutes or sometimes takes hours to come back.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online