PC Beeps due to Keyboard Useage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dingo69

Does somebody have any idea on keyboards issues?

When gaming and I push the, forward key plus a key designated as the run key together after a very short period my PC beeps at me, just like when you leave a book on the keyboard for a while and the buffer fills up, it beeps at you.

The funny thing is on my old PC with the same game and keyboard it did not do it and it is for a very short time.

Any ideas? Is there a setting on the motherboard to turn this off?

Maybe you should try turning DOWN the Repeat Rate for the KB. Look at KEYBOARD in the Control Panel.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online