1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC Booster

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by Terryl, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Terryl

Terryl Thread Starter

Has anyone used PC Booster from Real.com which is from the RealNetworks group.
    It is a free offer by email I got for the booster.
    My p.c works fine but any little speed would help, but do not want any problems.
    Thanks

2. gaby38

gaby38

Hi Terryl,

I tried a freeware booster about 4 months ago. To make the story short I ended up having to reinstall Windows. Of course it might had just been but luck, but as they very wisely say: if it's not broken don't try to fix it.

3. starman2002

starman2002

I would stay away from these type products...more often than not they do more harm than good.

4. Terryl

Terryl Thread Starter

Thanks guys, that was more or less what I wanted to hear. My system is working very well, no sense upsetting it.
    Cheers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165502

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice