PC build help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dustyjay

Jay
First start with your intended use of the system. Is it for serious gaming, lite gaming, general use?

if you are in australia then i can hook you up otherwise just post your needs like dustyjay asked

dustyjay

Jay
First off the Motherboard is LGA1156 but the processor is an LGA1366. Not being an Intel Fanboy, I don't think they will work together.

that is a rather good point

you still havent said what you need it for

umm and you need to put ddr3 ram in a ddr3 mobo,

maby you need to do a little more research, checkout some reviews, and have you thaught about an AMD CPU, i mean if your on a budget, and you want performance?

:)

such a tiny HDD, personaly I'd go a Seagate, dont realy like Samsung HDD, they make good LCD's though.

nope didn't work, and that was actualy good advice, if you gimme your email i'll send it to u

I would have linked you to the newegg wishlist thingy but apparently i need to be in the USA, that's ok though, exchange rates alone mean it's cheaper here and no shiping.

hey dustyjay, do you know how i can make a JPG available for sqorck?
I dont have any web space..
I made a wish list on newegg but i couldent save it so i did a prt scr.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!