1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pc build problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Stelios, Nov 10, 2018 at 8:04 AM.

Advertisement
  1. Stelios

Stelios Thread Starter

I bult my pc with that specs
    Asrock fatal1ty b350 gaming k4
    Ram corsair lpx vengeance ddr4 3000mhz cmk8gx4m2b3000c15
    Ryzeb 2400g
    And my is that when i put the 2 sticks of ram the pc cant boot but with one can work i try to put the sticks to all the location
    Also i update the bios.

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

You are on the right track. Put just one stick in, see if that one works, then pull it out and test the other stick. This will tell you which one is faulty.

Note that there is a notch on the bottom of the ram stick and it is not centered. The stick is only supposed to fit one way. When you correctly install the stick the catches on the end of the slot will click shut, and you will feel the click.

3. Stelios

Stelios Thread Starter

It works both of the sticks but not together

4. lunarlander

lunarlander

Are both sticks the same brand and model ?

5. Stelios

Stelios Thread Starter

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218947

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice