Solved pc build

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Triple6

Rob
Looks OK but the 'cooler' you linked is just a fan not a complete cooler, which would have a heatsink with a fan. The CPU already comes with a cooler and the case also comes with 3 fans and the biggest fan it supports is 120mm so a 140mm fan won't work, nor are any more fans needed.

iceman19334

Looks OK but the 'cooler' you linked is just a fan not a complete cooler, which would have a heatsink with a fan. The CPU already comes with a cooler and the case also comes with 3 fans and the biggest fan it supports is 120mm so a 140mm fan won't work, nor are any more fans needed.

so do i need a cooler regardless of overclocking or is my build good altogether just want to make sure i understand cause ya know money is precious

Triple6

Rob
The CPU and motherboard do not support overclocking so that's a non issue. The CPU also comes with a cooler thaf is perfectly adequate for it.

You also don't need any more fans, three case fans is also plenty.

The build is fine as it is.

Just make sure the graphics card is good enough for your needs, theres games out now and games coming out that may not perform well with that graphics card.

iceman19334

The CPU and motherboard do not support overclocking so that's a non issue. The CPU also comes with a cooler thaf is perfectly adequate for it.

You also don't need any more fans, three case fans is also plenty.

The build is fine as it is.

Just make sure the graphics card is good enough for your needs, theres games out now and games coming out that may not perform well with that graphics card.

thanks man i was prob gona go for either a 970 or above

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online