Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PC building help

855 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  mt2002 
#1 ·
Hey everone,

I am currently selecting different hardware devices for a new PC I plan to build.

This is the first PC that I am building, so I don't know if there is any possible problems with the current setup, so decided to post it here to see what others think.

I plan on using alot of 3d graphics with the PC, so I want it somewhat "high end".

Here is the current list:

ASUS P5K3 DELUXE/WIFI-AP LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard
Thermaltake TR2 W0070RUC ATX 430W Power Supply 115/230 V
CORSAIR 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
EVGA 256-P2-N554-AX GeForce 7600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card

I currently have...

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor

...And a case.

That I know of, the above should work just fine. But, as this being my first PC, I don't want to make any mistakes :)

Is there anything bad about the current configuation? Are all of these devices compatable? Are there anything I should watch out for?

I do not plan on supporting Vista yet, until theirnext service pack (or even SP2)

See less See more
#2 ·
Just in case anyone is curious, I decided to go for it, and get them off of newegg,

If there are any problems with them, I can always ship them back. I just hopw there is no problems :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.