PC Camera Driver needed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

harryc3

I have a WINSTAR PC Camera Model # WS-CAM711
I cannot find a driver for this camera on the WINSTAR site.
Can anyone help me locate the driver?
Thanks
Harry

Most of their cameras appear to be driverless. That model number doesn't appear to be correct, either. Does the camera work at all? Is it detected by the wizard?

Or try here.

harryc3

First I want to Thank each of you that responded to my call for help.

(1) Model # WS-Cam711 is listed on Winstar products page. I have clicked on the product and
they give a list of possible drivers, but when you select one and open it it is in an Asian dialect,
and does nothing else.
(2) I have gone to each of your suggested link pages and have not succeeded in downloading
the needed drivers.
(3) The camera does not appear in control panel, nor does it appear in hardware devices.
(4) There is no search for a new item on computer boot up.

I have e-mailed Support at winstar and while waiting I'll try the camera on a friends computer.
If I get a good solution I'll post it, possibly to help others.
Thanks again.
Harry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online