1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC Chips motherboard replacement

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Marjnal, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Marjnal

Marjnal Thread Starter

Once again thanks to all that tried to help with disabling my onboard video. After trying and doing some research, it appears that the MB I have is not a good choice for what I want to do.

I have decided to "trash" my existing MB and try to find a replacement to install my components on.

My existing system:

PC Chips M758LMR v 1.0 MB on board sound/ video
    256 Meg PC133 RAM
    20 Gig HD
    Celeron 900 mhz Processor FGA-2 #BX80526F900128SL633
    Win 98SE
    300Watt Power supply

I have a Ati 9250 PCI video card that I also want to install at the same time.

Could someone suggest a user friendly board that would work with the components I have. I know that the parts I have are rather outdated, but for what I want it for it will be good enough. Hopefully I can find a used one on Ebay if I know what I am looking for.

Thanks, Al :D

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/334833

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice