Pc crash while launching games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sasa01

Hi, I’m all new to the pc world, i just got my first pc couple months ago mainly to play, lately for some reason as i launch a game or in the middle of the session my monitor would turn black(« ( no signal) and some fans start to run loud i need help please !

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
If your computer can load its Windows operating system and has a working internet connection, please do the following in it:

Download and save the tsginfo.exe file.
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your computer will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

-------------------------------------------------

Tanis

Shane
Can you also provide the exact make and model of the PC, thats assuming its a prebuilt system?

If its a custom build can you provide the make and model of the CPU, RAM, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Power Supply etc. If you bought it from a custom builder hopefully you have all this listed on the invoice :)(y)

Share you OS and PC specs, it might be due to high temp with GPU check load extension on your GPU and see is it heating up to much.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online