1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pc Crashes/ Slowdown Hidden virus?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by filerz, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filerz

filerz Thread Starter

Hey, lately ive been having MAJOR slow downs on my computer, where its been taking like at least 50 seconds to load up windows media player or even just open the start panel in the left hand corner.

Also while i was listening to music my pc just crahsed into a blue screen saying windows shutdown to prevent further damage to ur computer or something and restarted, but has only done this once.

Ive scanned with AVG nothing, and scanned with superAntiSpyware and only cookies which i always get, so i dunno :S

Wiping my whole pc would be a pain in the *** :) so any help here ?

Cheers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!