PC Crashing as of new windows update. Automatic reboot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aquatechnic

MY PC recently decided it was time for a windows update and forced one on me.
Since this update, my computer has been regularly cracking and automatically rebooting. There is not a blue screen or anything like that.
When this happens, the system does not turn off, as my motherboards postcode lights are still going.
When I unlock my PC, I am prompted to select a way to open a file.
This file contains this line of text:
[0416/195936.364:ERROR:child_thread_impl.cc(762)] Request for unknown Channel-associated interface: ui::mojom::GpuMain

This crash happens constantly, with this same text line showing up every reboot-from-crash.
I'm not sure what the issue could be, but any help would be fantastic.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts