1. Please list what you did so far, so that we can skip these steps.I’ve done everything to fix the issue but nothing works.
ive tried restarting my pc and router as well as disabling firewall and allowing my pc to use more power. It happens with every game it only lets me play for about 3 minutes. My internet provider is spectrum the router is ( Sagemcom Fast 5280 RAC2V1S Dual-Band AC2650 2650Mbps Router )Hello and welcome to TSG, please answer these questions to help you out:
1. Please list what you did so far, so that we can skip these steps.
2. Is there a steam link or other link to game?
3. What is the make and model of your router?
4. Do you have this issue with just one game or all games?
I couldn’t find a nat type on the guide but I found something similar I’ll link it. The problem started yesterday, I loaded up a game and I got disconnected but I rejoined, 3 hours later I couldn’t play a single game without getting disconnect. I never lost connection to my music or discord I use a lan cable. I even updated my lan cable drivers and still no helpCan you please expand on these questions:
1. Are there other users in your house connected to internet in same time when you have these issues?
2. Have you tried to connect to router with LAN cable, and does that work?
3. Do you recall doing anything on your PC or router prior this problem or is it present since ever?
Here is user manual for your router:
RAC2V1S Sagemcom Wave 2.pdf (d15yx0mnc9teae.cloudfront.net)
If this issue started only recently it's likely not router issue otherwise the manual does not mention NAT settings but if there is one you can find them probably under either "router settings" or "Internet connectivity"
Let me know if there are NAT settings.
To log into router enter this default address into your browser address bar and press enter:
Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.
If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.
Join over 807,865 other people just like you!