1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC doesnt boot ( EVEN BIOS )

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shonah25, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shonah25

shonah25 Thread Starter

Hello.

I was updating drivers with auslogics drivers software. After 1st restat PC doesnt boot
    - there is no video signal
    - no beep at start
    - no power in usb ports
    - my mb z170a pro there is a led on next to debugging cpu
    - unhooking hard drives didnt help
    - remocing video card too
    - removed the battery o mb for 2h didnt help
    - led in start pc button is not lightning anymore

from what I remeber that program waas updating drivers connected with pc express, usb port, intel xeon

my pc spec
    intel i5 6400 2.7ghz
    mb z170a pro
    2x8gb ram ddr4 gskill 2400mhz
    radeon r9 380x

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    First, NEVER use third party software to update drivers. Spend the time to learn what hardware you have and get the drivers directly from the manufacturer. For the drivers noted above, that would be the motherboard manufacturer.

Second, if the PC won't boot, it's likely not related to any (Windows) driver updates. This appears to be a hardware fault or motherboard issue. Were you updating Windows drivers or the motherboard BIOS?

The motherboard User Manual should have a section on troubleshooting in regards to any led's that are lit on the motherboard. It may be worth taking a look.

Aside from that, you could try clearing the CMOS. That should also be covered in the motherboard User Manual.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1183482

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice