1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC doesn't turn on anymore

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by XAgent, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XAgent

XAgent Thread Starter

Hello,
    I have a problem, my computer has recently used up to 5 minutes after clicking the switch to turn on. On the following day, however, it suddenly turned itself off as if it had crashed, and did not turn on again. Since then turned on only once but when I repositioned it the PC it turned off again.
    Now that I disassembled and then reassembled everything, it has finally, again after 5 minutes wait, turned on. My pleasure did not last long, however, since he went out right after repositioning again. Now I despair, the Internet can not help me, since no one seems to have this problem.
    PS: The motherboard received continuous power as 2 lights, above the startup as well as reboot switch is turned on. Have already tried to change the CMOS battery, has made no difference, since the old is still charged.
    And just because it's been asked for
    Operating System: Windows 7
    PSU: Corsair HX850i
    Motherboard: Asus X99-A/USB3.1
    Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Hall of Fame

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Please explain
    is it a desktop and what do YOU mean by repositioned
    sound very like a bad connection
    check
    video cable

also what do you mean by this please
    what parts etc did you disconnected and reconnect

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1179383

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice