1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC Fans Issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ConnorWinter, Mar 15, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. ConnorWinter

ConnorWinter Thread Starter

This started yesterday but basically whenever I try turning my new PC on, the fans go like double the speed that they usually do resulting in a lot more noise. On top of that, the PC wont connect to my mouse, keyboard or monitor

2. Dkapiate

Dkapiate

Is the ATX 12V plugged in? Should be a 2x2 pin, or a 4x2 pin, depending on mobo, it will be located near the CPU, usually top left.

3. ConnorWinter

It's a 4x2 and it's plugged in

4. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

OK, if you want help, you are going to have to post a lot more info.
    Is this a new build and if so, has it ever worked correctly?
    Is this a big box system ie dell, hp, whatever?
    If this is a custom build, post ALL of the exact system specs ie exact motherboard, exact processor, exact ram, etc, etc. Do not post "16gig of ram" Post the exact brand and model# Do that for all of your parts.

5. ConnorWinter

It worked for like 5 boots and now it doesn't.
    I attached an image of the PCs specs. It's a custom build from cyberpowerpc.

Attached Files:

6. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

OK, first and foremost; this is a new system contact the seller. If you start messing with it, you can void any warranty. If and only if the seller consents, then you can start troubleshooting the problem.

7. ConnorWinter

Ok thanks

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1224511

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice