PC Freezes on the Windows loading screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Alleman

Hello there. My PC has recently started to freeze when starting it up, I recently replaced all of the components to my PC and it was working perfectly for month and then all of a sudden it has just been failing on me. I have tried everything I know even resetting my PC but nothing has worked. If there is anything who know something I could try to fix it I would be very thankful.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Please state what is happen when it fails?

Alleman

When my PC fails the fans continue to spin whilst my mouse and keyboard both stop responding and having the lights on them turning off along with the PC restart button no longer responding. Then my monitor just sits on a frozen image of the windows logo

The restart button on the PC not working and having the windows logo frozen seems like a motherboard problem,

Alleman

So my best bet is just to get a new motherboard and see if that fixes the issue?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online