PC Freezes once per 1-2 days

Vicky777

Hello ! From some days i experience a weird freezing lag on the PC its like 1-2 seconds long and its full lag, hard lag with even audio make glitchy sound like TRRR. There is no specefic moment when this is about to happen, it even happens on low usages, once it happened while browsing where i have 0-1% CPU 0% HDD and SSD, 0% GPU and around 2 GB RAM usage.

I did sfc /scannow as administrator in CMD, chkdsk c: d: and e:, windows memory diagnostic, CrystalDisk Info check and nothing from them gived problem report.

After all i tested whole hardwere, first i got GPU off the case for some time and put it back, put the RAM away for some time and put it back, reconnect all usb devices or whatever device outside, CMOS Battery reset for 7 minutes and put it back than hold 30 seconds power button for power discharge.

After i did DDU to unninstall GPU drivers and install same ones again, after saw it didnt worked i installed older GPU drivers after DDU process, after that nothing worked i reinstalled Windows.

Windows Reinstallation didnt worked aswell so i tought to start testing hardwere, OCCT 1 hour CPU Stress Test, Prime95 1 hour and 30 minutes CPU Torture Test blend mode, RAM stress test 95% RAM usage for 1 hour and 30 minutes, GPU Stress test on Stability Test softwere that is sensetive and stop working even after unfocus it did it for 1 hour and 20 minutes, OCCT Vram stress test 92-95% VRAM usage + Furmark for 100% Core usage both together was running 1 hour and 30 minutes, non of the stress tests gived any artifact.

I reinstalled Windows since i was curious if Valorant anti-cheat Vanguard can do PC issues since i readed many posts about Vanguard make major PC Issues so i reinstalled windows to get full away from it since Vanguard is kernel level anti cheat. But sadly no, the issue was still there even after second reinstallation, i ended up trying diff more drivers like, drivers for monitor, storage controller drivers etc and nothing worked.

I ended up to ask manufacture supports as AMD, Microsoft. AMD wanted my logs from dxdiag and msinfo32 ( System Information ) to save them and send it to them, they wanted me to do Clean Boot aswell and if still dont work to reinstall windows.
Microsoft told me i tryed everythink that they can give as idea, i tested softwere, tested hardwere and they only gived me as idea to try new windows user profile or upgrade to Windows 11 and that i have 10 days to back up to 10.

Is not throttling since im using HW Monitor at background sometimes for periods and i didnt saw unproper degrees, CPU is stable on voltages, frequencies, degrees.
GPU have stable voltage, watts and degrees aswell.
Disks ( HDD + SSD ) both have stable degrees aswell.

I checked View all windows reports tab and Event Viewer if any error for it is recorded but no there is any error recorded for that.

The issue can happen on random time every 1-2 days once, no matter low usage or high usage.

PC Specs:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU - Palit GeForce RTX 3070 GamingPro
RAM - 16 GB 3200 mhz
HDD - Toshiba 1TB 7200 rpm
SSD - Intel NVMe 512GB
MB - ASUS Prime B550
PSU - 750W
Cooling - ASUS ROG Ryujin 240 + Liquid Metal

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
When you say you do not know how to check, I meant HAD YOU or someone installed backup software, which was making a complete backup of your system every second day or so.

You mention that someone asked you to clean boot it and see if that solved it and to send logs
ended up to ask manufacture supports as AMD, Microsoft. AMD wanted my logs from dxdiag and msinfo32 ( System Information ) to save them and send it to them, they wanted me to do Clean Boot aswell and if still dont work to reinstall windows.
What was the result of this OR did you not send the logs etc.

What is themake and full model of the PSU please

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Vicky777
I am signing off now I am in the UK and it is 0148
Send me please the log produced from this
Attach the log to your post please using the upload a file button

1. Click on the attached file SAVE it to your desktop
  2. follow the instructions below pleae
  3. Right click on V2 log collector 1.1x.zip in the Downloads folder and select Extract all. This will create a V2 log collector 1.1x folder.
  4. Open the V2 log collector 1.1x folder and double click on the log-collector shortcut.
  5. A Command Prompt window will open with the Ten Forums Log Collector running in it. Press the Enter key to start the collection process.
Used with the kind permission of Brink - Admin of WindowsTenForums
https://www.tenforums.com/members/brink.html
where I am also a member.

Attachments

Vicky777

When you say you do not know how to check, I meant HAD YOU or someone installed backup software, which was making a complete backup of your system every second day or so.

You mention that someone asked you to clean boot it and see if that solved it and to send logs

What is themake and full model of the PSU please
Hello, the logs contain mostly PC system specifications in more deep way "dxdiag" shows mostly sound and gpu information also display information and "msinfo32" work as System Information tab where you fimd everythink about BIOS, CPU and whatever, saving the information inside System Information it saves and Event Viewer logs together with it so i gived it to them, Clean Boot he means to open msconfig and hide all important services and disable all services after the filter

PSU EVGA B5 750W +80 Bronze

Vicky777

Vicky777

3. Right click on V2 log collector 1.1x.zip in the Downloads folder and select Extract all. This will create a V2 log collector 1.1x folder.
  4. Open the V2 log collector 1.1x folder and double click on the log-collector shortcut.
  5. A Command Prompt window will open with the Ten Forums Log Collector running in it. Press the Enter key to start the collection process.
Alright i will do that, thanks for trying to help tomorrow you can check them no need to rush, have a good night !

Vicky777

Vicky777

Thats the generated logs from the application you sended me.

Attachments

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hello, the logs contain mostly PC system specifications in more deep way "dxdiag" shows mostly sound and gpu information also display information and "msinfo32" work as System Information tab where you fimd everythink about BIOS, CPU and whatever, saving the information inside System Information it saves and Event Viewer logs together with it so i gived it to them, Clean Boot he means to open msconfig and hide all important services and disable all services after the filter
I know what clean boot is
What I was asking is

Have YOU given them the logs, have they made any suggestions and have you tried clean boot

Vicky777

I know what clean boot is
What I was asking is

Have YOU given them the logs, have they made any suggestions and have you tried clean boot
I havent tryed the Clean Boot and yes i gived them the logs they asked for them and i gived them, after that they asked for my PSU to be sure its enought to run the system and told me about that to try Clean Boot and if dont work to reinstall windows but i already reinstalled windows 2 times.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I strongly recommend you go back to 10 while you can - do so and keep all your data.
I have had a brief look at the logs and there is clearly a problem - but I cannot at this time identify it
I will spend more time late tonight. I have only come in from a job, for a brief break and coffee.

You did not make it clear to me that you had in fact gone to 11.
I know you mentioned that it had been suggested, but you were badly advised, you should never change the OS on a system that is not working well, especially on one that is exhibiting the errors yours is.

Vicky777

I strongly recommend you go back to 10 while you can - do so and keep all your data.
I have had a brief look at the logs and there is clearly a problem - but I cannot at this time identify it
I will spend more time late tonight. I have only come in from a job, for a brief break and coffee.

I know you mentioned that it had been suggested, but you were badly advised, you should never change the OS on a system that is not working well, especially on one that is exhibiting the errors yours is.
Oh so i have sort of errors that i doesnt know for ? Alright i will be back to 10 without disks reseting.

Vicky777

I got back to Win 10 without reset disks and yes i tought to try it to 11 since i didnt had other choice to try actually, no one gived me specefic thing different from what i have done so i started doing unlogical things for tryes, so i keep having errors even after 2 times fresh reinstallation with USB Flash Drive. Thanks a lot for your trying to help, i can wait and take a good break !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online