PC Freezes once per 1-2 days

Vicky777

I strongly recommend you go back to 10 while you can - do so and keep all your data.
I have had a brief look at the logs and there is clearly a problem - but I cannot at this time identify it
I will spend more time late tonight. I have only come in from a job, for a brief break and coffee.

You did not make it clear to me that you had in fact gone to 11.
I know you mentioned that it had been suggested, but you were badly advised, you should never change the OS on a system that is not working well, especially on one that is exhibiting the errors yours is.
Also to mention the PC worked fine 1 year and just started doing this lags rare once per 1-2 days i just was curious whats going on is not anoying but it happening and its interesting to discover it before it be worst, so i tested what i can i already explained my tests, whole hardwere got stress tested even CPU on Prime95 that normally stressing the cpu pretty hard and nothing from hardwere stresses did issue.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
With the OS having been installed on the 12 January, the logs I have now from the log collector whilst extensive, compared with what you can find easily, lack the diagnostic and troubleshooting data that I would find on logs from, a longer running system.

An analysis of the logs shows that you have installed
1. Free Download Manager 6.15.3.4236 Softdeluxe
\FreeDownloadManagerHelperService
"D:\Application\Free Download Manager\helperservice.exe"
Free Download Manager
(Not verified) Softdeluxe
d:\application\free download manager\helperservice.exe
10/16/2021 10:50 AM

2. IObit Uninstaller

"D:\Application\IObit Uninstaller\IObitUninstaler.exe" /UninstallExplorer
IObit Uninstall Tool
(Not verified) IObit
d:\application\iobit uninstaller\iobituninstaler.exe
12/16/2021 12:18 PM

3. Advanced SystemCare Pro also IOBIT
HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers
Advanced SystemCare
HKCR\CLSID\{2803063F-4B8D-4dc6-8874-D1802487FE2D}
ASCExtMenu Module
(Verified) IObit Information Technology
d:\application\advanced systemcare pro\ascextmenu_64.dll
7/21/2020 5:49 AM

+++++++++++++++++++++++
It is difficult to tell if these were still active on 11 or are now on 10. HOWEVER please be assured that you should UNINSTALL them and also please be assured that products such as IOBit advanced system care and I do not single that one out, are botgh unnecessary and unadvisable especially on OS 10 and 11.
Those OS neither need them or indeed take kindly to their interference with the inner workings of the OS.
===============
Whether or not any of the three are responsible for your problems is impossible to say, but it is really at this stage a little irrelevant, as NONE of the htree are wanted or required.

Vicky777

With the OS having been installed on the 12 January, the logs I have now from the log collector whilst extensive, compared with what you can find easily, lack the diagnostic and troubleshooting data that I would find on logs from, a longer running system.

Free Download Manager

2. IObit Uninstaller

IObit Uninstall Tool
(Not verified) IObit

Advanced SystemCare
ASCExtMenu Module

+++++++++++++++++++++++
It is difficult to tell if these were still active on 11 or are now on 10. HOWEVER please be assured that you should UNINSTALL them and also please be assured that products such as IOBit advanced system care and I do not single that one out, are botgh unnecessary and unadvisable especially on OS 10 and 11.
Those OS neither need them or indeed take kindly to their interference with the inner workings of the OS.
===============
Whether or not any of the three are responsible for your problems is impossible to say, but it is really at this stage a little irrelevant, as NONE of the htree are wanted or required.
Free download manager is used for downloading different files in internet example if you download one rar file from internet that is bigger size sometimes downloading is slow but downloading with Free Download Manager make it faster, Iobit unninstaller i downloaded it because when i delete some apps or whatever i try to delete it start scanning their registry files that are after them etc and it deletes it, advanced system care for cache files as logs etc cleaning dumb files etc i was using it at beginning of the PC so before 1 year around and didnt had issues from deleting the caches, but in what you say in win 10 and 11 specefic apps for caches and whatever arent needed ? Does really the windows keep cleaning itself after time ?

Vicky777

Free Download Manager

2. IObit Uninstaller

IObit Uninstall Tool
(Not verified) IObit

Advanced SystemCare
ASCExtMenu Module

+++++++++++++++++++++++
===============
Also i can try to run HW Monitor and Task Manager nonstop and when the issue appear again i can check them if they are fine and save them, max and min values on hw monitor and task manager usage values if there was a spike somewhere during the issue.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I have given you my advice.
Whether or not you folow it, must of course be your decision.
Advanced system care, NOT that particular product, but any product that includes, a system management and certainly a registry cleaning ability, is th last thing you need on your computer.

IF with respect you do not want to uninstall them then I cannot help you further.

If you prefer to attempt to manage the errors by the way you suggest
Also i can try to run HW Monitor and Task Manager nonstop and when the issue appear again i can check them if they are fine and save them, max and min values on hw monitor and task manager usage values if there was a spike somewhere during the issue.
then please do so.
The choice is entirely yours.

That all said I am more than willing to continue, but only if you uninstall the three items mentioned.

Vicky777

Advanced system care, NOT that particular product, but any product that includes, a system management and certainly a registry cleaning ability, is th last thing you need on your computer.

IF with respect you do not want to uninstall them then I cannot help you further.

then please do so.

That all said I am more than willing to continue, but only if you uninstall the three items mentioned.
Alright i will unninstall them, Free Download Manager, Advanced System Care and Unninstaller one.

Vicky777

then please do so.

Removed them from Apps & Futures the windows app tab.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
1.Cheers
0117 hrs here in UK
was just about to sign off when I saw your reply.

2. Will continue about 1800UK time

3. In the meantime please run a system file check
as here.
Run SFC Command in Windows 10 | Tutorials (tenforums.com)
option 3 please follow carefully procedure in paragraph with yellow background at 4 but even if errors not fixed DO NOT run repair or refresh.
I DO NOT need the logs at this stage ONLY the result. BY that I mean errors fixed, no errors, or some errors fixed etc.

4. You are using the BRAVE browser I think
AS you may know there is something of a history of this occasionally causing problems on 10 - often due to extensions on the browser.
Please use EDGE for the time being

5. When you reply, please indicate if tghe sytem is still freezing.

6. THERE IS NO NEED to quote my post in your reply. Instead of clickng reply on my post which produces the quote of all I have said, please somply type your reply in the box that appears, when you return to your topic.

Cheers, goodnight, see you about 1800

Vicky777

I did the /sfc scannow, i dont think i need to scan specefic path folder so i did only the overall one sfc /scannow the message i got is that.
( Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag. )

So it repaired some things and saved log automatically, for the freezes if they still happening i need to wait longer since how i told it happens rare, will update you about when freeze happen again.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
for the freezes if they still happening i need to wait longer since how i told it happens rare, will update you about when freeze happen again.
Every one to two days I thought
The issue can happen on random time every 1-2 days once, no matter low usage or high usage.
Please confirm if it is RARELY or EVERY one to two days, as the difference makes the possible causes different.

Will wait to hear on that.

I will not be online at 1800 as I now have another commitment. Will be online about 2000hrs.

Last edited:

Vicky777

Alright no problem, and yes i mean 1-2 days once is rare to me thats why i call it like that, 1-2 days once hard freezes even audio start lagging for 2 seconds, for now i havent noticed it i hope i wont notice it again i mean from yesterday and today i havent noticed freezes.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi
Please send me another log - from the log collector to see if anything different is revealed on 10.

In addition please go here
AdwCleaner - Free Adware Cleaner & Removal Tool | Malwarebytes
download adw cleaner and save it to your DESKTOP
right click the icon and run as admin
Click ON the settings button - left pane - on basic repair actions UNCHECK all
ON Cleaning actions check both to turn green
On Usage and Threat Statistics uncheck
On Interface - uncheck

At the top of the settings windows
Mode - UNCHECK log

Turn ON Cloud database

NOW go to dashboard and run a scan
When the scan finishes DO NOT clean
DO NOT run basic repair

If it has not found anything - that aspect is finished please leave the icon onthe desktop
DO NOT uninstall or rmeove AdwCleaner.
If it has found anything go to logs on left pane
As you will see click on a log file to open it in notepad
Send me please the scan log by attaching a copy and paste of notepad to your reply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online