PC Freezes once per 1-2 days

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Cheers
You are good to work with
It wil take me sometime to examine them, so if it suits you come back in say one hour, if that suits, rather than sitting waiting

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It did not take log to examine the AdwCleaner log
PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemCare C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare
PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemCare C:\Users\Parisa\AppData\LocalLow\IObit\Advanced SystemCare
PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemCare C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare
===
PUP stands for potentially unwanted programs

I thought you had uninstalled IOBit advanced system care
Please confirm - have you or NOT

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I now know that you have uninstalled it from the other logs
Please re-open AdwCleaner
Scan and then CLEAN.
It will quarantine those left overs from Advanced System Care.
I will examine further the other logs and come back about 2200

Vicky777

Normally when i delete somethink other junks on the app or whatever it is they stay if its appdata they stay in appdata.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Do you have a game installed called Godfall or similar please
It is difficult to identify the exact name

I have examined most of the logs, but it will take two hours or so to check all event logs. To date apart from the question regarding Godfall I can see no immediate and definitely identifiable problems.

I will wait for your reply to that and then see you tomorrow about 1600 hrs UK if that suits

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Have you played it there appears to be a problem with some aspect of it.
Do not be annoyed with me asking as I honestly do not know the answer
Is it genuine or a hacked copy

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I am not sure but there are problems with a radar pre leak on something connected with it.

RADAR is Microsoft's Memory Leak Detector so that error indicates an App/program is not properly handling memory. It is often a game though the error issued is just informative.

I will see you tomorrow
I need an early night I have had a couple of hard days

Please just run the system exactly as you normally would and then when we meet tomorrow we can discuss any errors you encounter

I will in the meantime persist with my examination of the logs.

Last edited:

Vicky777

Okay, i will use it normally now, well dont know how this game work its original from Epic Games store probably developers havent done it so well at this point.

Vicky777

I wish you good night and dont worry good luck with your daily work ! We can continue when you are able to.

Vicky777

Yesterday somethink weird happened while playing my AIO got stucked, i noticed small beezing sound and was going to check whats going on and saw that AIO disppay was stucked and doesnt turn on fans and my CPU was 91 degrees without throttling thats why i didnt saw early it doesnt work i just feeled the case window is to hot and is not normal and saw the AIO, tryed to open Armoury Crate the AIO softwere and it doesnt wanted to open i guess the softwere got bugged and needed PC restart to get fixed and it got fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online