1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC game y cannot like console game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by hornetsjet, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hornetsjet

hornetsjet Thread Starter

hi.
    i tought that the PC game is more on strategi which easy to control by mouse, but i already boring with PC game because PC game dun have enough fun and games that i like in PS2.
    I cannot found winning eleven and PES in PC, RE, FF, and even grand turismo which is a great game we cannot miss.
    I already compare the FIFA game between the PC and PS2, the graphic in PC is better but the gameplay is stupider than PS2. So i like to play FIFA with PS2.
    I think PC game lack of something that i want....now i haven't found. Can anyone tell me the different between PC game and console game?

2. Deathdealer

Deathdealer Guest

i think u just said it...LOL

3. *ne0n*

*ne0n*

First of all, it's much easier for all of us to be able to read English in your post than jibber-jabber so that it's easier to respond to what you're saying.

If you're trying to use the controls on your keyboard and mouse to play a game, then obviously the gameplay is going to suck harder than if you were normally playing with a controller. Thus, go to your local computer store and buy a simple gamepad, which is just like a PS2 controller but...for a computer instead. Generally, when comparing PC games to PS2 games, the PC games usually come out on top in all facets. The graphics are more exhilirating, there's more content on a PC game, and if there's a bug in the game, the company can offer quick patches online. Basically, if you're that upset, I wouldn't continue to complain, just play on the PS2. Is it THAT big of a deal?

4. McTimson

McTimson

I couldn't really tell what you're saying....but...

Sure, those games might be controlled easier on the console, but for other games (strategy, first person shooters), the PC kicks the crap out of anything else. You can do so much more with a keyboard and mouse than you can with a mere controller. Unless, of course, that controller has more than 100 buttons and a mouse built into it.

Or, you could do what *ne0n* (happy birthday, by the way) suggested, and get a gamepad. Some places even sell PS2 controllers that plug into a USB port, so you can use the PS2 controller with the computer. Keyboard and mouse is easier though, if you ask me.

5. Deathdealer

Deathdealer Guest

where do u get these ps2 controllers that work with

computer i could really us it on bleem

6. McTimson

McTimson

I don't know of an exact place...try google.

7. guitarist968

guitarist968

i saw the ps2 controllers that work on computers at frys, might want to check it out...

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172295

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice