1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PC Games

Discussion in 'Games' started by guitarist968, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarist968

guitarist968 Thread Starter

Hello.

I have tons of computer games (over 300).

Many of my CDs are scratched. I want to burn some games so I have backups, but whenever I do, they don't work.

I am not asking to burn games for illegal purposes. I have never let anyone borrow a game and I am not burning to give away or sell. I am asking to burn my copyrighted games for BACKUP purposes only.

Oh yeah, I know this is my 2nd post in less than an hour, but you can delete the other one if you wish.

2. McTimson

McTimson

I'll email you with some info...even though you're using it for backup purposes, Google caches the site quickly, and it could turn up in a search result for someone who isn't doing it legally.

Oh, and don't worry about making a lot of threads...as long as it's not the same question, it's OK. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168591

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice