1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pc Gaming

Discussion in 'Games' started by LGHtoast, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. LGHtoast

LGHtoast Thread Starter

Im new to the world of PC gaming, im trying to build my very first pc. Can anybody give me a good part list or recommendations or even guide me. I've done some research myself but this pc building stuff seems so complicated and overwhelming. I honestly dont even know where to start. My budget is around $1000.

2. Umar2313

Umar2313

i7 fouth to sixth generation
    gtx 1060 6gb
    8gb ddr4 ram
    1tb western digital harddisk (depend on your need)
    Samsung ssd 120gb
    motherboard i7 and ddr4 ram capatible any one
    power supply thermal lake 550W
    and a 144 or at least 120hz monitor

That's what I recommend.

3. LGHtoast

LGHtoast Thread Starter

Thanks for sharing your idea. Would u mind taking a look at this nuild i came up with using the intel i7. Give me any suggestions on better parts for this build and most importantly, if this build actually works.

4. GrinHulk

GrinHulk

Hello there! I know building a PC could be overwhelming for the first time, so I'll suggest taking it one step at a time. You can peruse this (a long read I suppose but should hopefully make the endeavor easier for you) to cover parts that you need as well as their compatibility with each other. Not sure where to check the build you did since there is no link, so this is my suggestion for now.

5. nicholas22

nicholas22

Have you built your PC? I'm currently planning on building my first rig, too. If you have finished building yours, can you please share the parts here? Many thanks!

6. GrinHulk

GrinHulk

I could give you a very good option - check this laptap Asus gaming fx504. the parameters are sick for its price. Definitely recommend it

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228907

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice