PC Hardware Questions...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Zman1764

I know its alot but I need MOST of these questions answered...

Well, here goes...

What is the best brand for a motherboard? I was thinking Asus, Abit, and MSI, possibly gigabyte

Whats the best Video Card Brand (NOT Chipset, Ati/nvidia)? I have no clue

Who makes the best cases? Im thinking antec.. maybe those aerocool cases on newegg

The best Motherboard Chipset? Im thinking either an ATI Xpress 200 or an Nvidia N-force 4

Who makes the best Networking equipment? Im thinkin belkin, Microsoft, and Netgear.. Oh and D-link or Linksys..

Who makes the Best LCD Monitors NEXT TO Viewsonic?

Do you people prefer Intel or AMD Processors?

Raise your hand (or post something) if you even like the Xbox 360....

Do you people prefer Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, gamecube, the coming Nintendo Revolution, or
the coming PS3?

Whats the Best hard drive company? Its between Seagate, Maxtor or Western Digital...

Whats your favorite PC Game?

I mainly need the motherboard and chipset questions answered, but the more answered, the better...

Thanks soo much people, Zman...

I will only use INTEL mb with an INTEL cpu for stability
I use only Seagate hdd's becuase I get a great deal on them

I know its alot but I need MOST of these questions answered...

Well, here goes...

What is the best brand for a motherboard? I was thinking Asus, Abit, and MSI, possibly gigabyte

Intel or Asus for Intel cpu

Whats the best Video Card Brand (NOT Chipset, Ati/nvidia)? I have no clue

BFG/PNY/Chaintech for nvidia, ATI or Sapphire for ATI

Who makes the best cases? Im thinking antec.. maybe those aerocool cases on newegg

Very tough question there are too many brands, Antec is ok but boring, good brand for psu, check out Thermaltake

The best Motherboard Chipset? Im thinking either an ATI Xpress 200 or an Nvidia N-force 4

Nvidia for AMD, Intel for Intel

Who makes the best Networking equipment? Im thinkin belkin, Microsoft, and Netgear.. Oh and D-link or Linksys..

I use all of them, there doesnt seem to be that much difference

Who makes the Best LCD Monitors NEXT TO Viewsonic?

I would check out NEC, Samsung, Dell

Do you people prefer Intel or AMD Processors?

AMD of course

1, ASUS
2, Nvidia
3. Whatever you like the look off and your wallet supports
4, Nvidia N-force 4
5, When I asked the same question I was recommend Netgear, I have no regrets
6, It really does depend on you budget
7, AMD is the choice of gamers, plus I think they are better value.
8, Maxtor have been bought by Seagate, so that will leave two major manufactures, I mainly use Maxtor not sure who to use when they have gone.
No views on the rest.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online