Pc Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jr71362

:confused: I HAVE LOST SYSTEM RESTORE AND WINZIP AND HELP,IN MY PC AFTER SON ,PLAYED GAME ON DVD .TRIED ALL,TURNING SYSTEM RESTORE OFF THEN ON STILL NOTHING I HAVE WINDOWS ME.VERY UNHAPPY CAN ANY ONE HELP. I AM NEW AT THIS THANKS

Styxx

Banned
Please state your PC brand, if a branded unit. your only problem was losing System Restore? Please expand your computer usage issue? just download and reinstall Winzip.

jr71362

i had the pc made by a reputable worker,i cant even get to my system info it gives me help and support but i can not do anything with it,

Styxx

Banned
it sounds as though Windows is corrupted and needs re-installed. I do need to inquire further to solidify that assumption though. Can you not browse the Internet? Have you done a on-line virus scan

Go to http://housecall.trendmicro.com or http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm and click the Scan Now link to run a free on-line virus scan.

Where you using a firewall to protect your computer's Operating System when you were on-line? Had recent lightening storms? A lot of cold shutdowns out of proper sequence?

will it give you a DOS screen ?
you may have the Cabfiles on your hard drive.

You may have to D/L a bootdisk,
just to use DOS,
M.E. is a bit funny about DOS ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online