Pc No video output or beep when booting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dragonz8413

I have recently built this PC which has ryzen 2200g with an rx570. It has a 500w power supply abd 8gb crucial ram ddr4 . The PC before kept shutting down unexpectedly while playing games. So I though it was the graphics card and returned it which was initially a gtx 1050ti. I then swapped this with an rx570 and it was working for about a week where witcher 3 can play on near Max settings . Now after another week the PC started to crash again and now is not booting or making a beep noise when booting. There is no video output through VGA or HDMI and the monitor works fine.

managed

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Allan
Please run this on the PC and paste the text it outputs into your next reply :- https://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe

What make and model PSU is in the PC ?

As a test try removing the Graphics Card and see if you get a display from the motherboard's graphics output.

managed

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Allan
Please post your solution, it could help someone else with a similar problem.

(Also please click on the [Mark Solved] button at the top of your page).

Dragonz8413

I removed all cables and recabled leaving the gpu , removing ram and unplugging hard drive. Powered it and turned on then plugged everything back and started to work .

managed

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Allan
Thanks for posting your solution, I'm glad it worked for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online