PC not booting (Windows 7)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sandeepkr.

Hi my name is sandeep kumar
When I turn on my PC it shows motherboard logo and says disk boot error, insert disk image and press enter.
What should I do?

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hello Sandeep and welcome to TSG!!

Has anything happened since it last worked? Any work done inside the unit? Any software added? Power issues? Anything?

You can look inside and check to see that the connections are secure, perhaps remove and reconnect the HDD cable on both ends, and the power connection, too.

If all is well there, it's time to run diagnostics. What type of system is it? Make/model number? Do you know the manufacturer of your drive?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online