Pc Not Outputting any video

Leo9288

Hi, my pc is not giving me any video despite being plugged in by HDMI. I've tried reinstalling my ram and removing and replacing the CMOS battery but all of this has failed. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. The pc is running windows 10 and I currently have an APU.

make sure the monitor itself works. also you might have to use a VGA cable for instead sometimes. also the HDMI port could easily be damaged and you wouldn’t be able to see it. or try a different HDMI cord or test the HDMI cord to see if the problem lies with that or the PC

Leo9288

make sure the monitor itself works. also you might have to use a VGA cable for instead sometimes. also the HDMI port could easily be damaged and you wouldn’t be able to see it. or try a different HDMI cord or test the HDMI cord to see if the problem lies with that or the PC
I've tried 2 cables and tested the tv with other devices like a laptop and ps4 and they all work and the port doesn't seem to be damaged. any other fixes?

your next option is to take off side panel and unplug everything and plug it back it. if that does work then you have to either get a new video card or graphics card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online