1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved PC not working ( no signal)

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Rena1422, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Rena1422

Rena1422 Banned Thread Starter

HDMI converter from graphics card to tv since no VGA or dvi cable getting no signal, computer isnt beeping. It turning on fine everything seems to be running according besides visual

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Many TVs have multiple inputs that can be used, and you use the remote to select which input you want to view. Have you done this ... told the TV which input your computer is connected to?

3. Rena1422

Don't take me for a idiot my guy ive used a tv before. I've taking the mini battery out I've checked every I don't think you understand, either my graphic card is fried or my converter isn't working and I have no way of telling since no one in this day and age uses a VGA cable so I can't check off the motherboard either.
    So please try to tell me something more intelligent than have you tried changing the channel. Oml

4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Wow. I'm out.

5. Rena1422

Do you understand that what you told me I knew at the age of 2 years old. Pathetic service

6. Rena1422

Go back your spyware programs.
    This obviously isn't your department

7. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Sure can't tell that by your actions. ;)

8. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Pathetic customers deserve no less. ;)

9. Rena1422

I'm neither buying or doing deal I'm no customer of yours, you are a waste of time, you are no help at all.

10. Rena1422

Oh really is that right smartalick, Clearly your a *******.

11. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

It's rather tough to convince someone to try when their first response is an attack. Hopefully, someone else that is willing to put up with the abuse will be along soon.

12. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

What it now, mess with me and you're messing with the whole trailer park. ;)

13. Rena1422

And
    And for a guy who says wow I'm out then continues to put fuel to the fire legit????

14. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Nope, simply out of the "let's see if we can help solve the problem in this thread" group.

Tip: Horses that bite get no treats.

15. Rena1422

Your solution is / was wrong, I'm not gonna go through the basics of computer and tv solutions with you if thats your that's youryo response than you've shown me your level of expertise. I already know an that ive already tried everything unless there's some magic way to solve this iveI tried everything.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1217999

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice