Solved PC not working ( no signal)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rena1422

Banned
HDMI converter from graphics card to tv since no VGA or dvi cable getting no signal, computer isnt beeping. It turning on fine everything seems to be running according besides visual

Many TVs have multiple inputs that can be used, and you use the remote to select which input you want to view. Have you done this ... told the TV which input your computer is connected to?

Rena1422

Banned
Don't take me for a idiot my guy ive used a tv before. I've taking the mini battery out I've checked every I don't think you understand, either my graphic card is fried or my converter isn't working and I have no way of telling since no one in this day and age uses a VGA cable so I can't check off the motherboard either.
So please try to tell me something more intelligent than have you tried changing the channel. Oml

Rena1422

Banned
Do you understand that what you told me I knew at the age of 2 years old. Pathetic service

Rena1422

Banned
Go back your spyware programs.
This obviously isn't your department

It's rather tough to convince someone to try when their first response is an attack. Hopefully, someone else that is willing to put up with the abuse will be along soon.

Nope, simply out of the "let's see if we can help solve the problem in this thread" group.

Tip: Horses that bite get no treats.

Rena1422

Banned
Your solution is / was wrong, I'm not gonna go through the basics of computer and tv solutions with you if thats your that's youryo response than you've shown me your level of expertise. I already know an that ive already tried everything unless there's some magic way to solve this iveI tried everything.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online