1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

pc power problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by csongi12, Aug 2, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. csongi12

csongi12 Thread Starter

ok so i built recently a gaming pc specs : i7 4770 8gb rams an 1070 8g psu 450w
    after i changed the gpu and psu unit my pc wont power on after i press the powerbutton only after like 100 button mashez i tryed setting my bootin to keyboard to check if its problem with my front panel button but its still not working i was thinking that maybe my psu is not enough for my gpu but when it turns on it runs perfectly 120fps on pubg on medium and 90 100 on ultra i realy have no idea what to do i tryed switching of on the back of my pc pulling out the power outlet wait with it put it back but nothing and there are days when it works in an instant gpu is new cpu same

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Does your computer actually have an Intel Core i7-4770 3.40 GHz quad core processor and a GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB graphics card?
    cpu.JPG gpu.JPG
    (Note: That graphics card requires a 500W or higher power supply)

What's the brand name and complete model number of its 450W power supply?
    What's the brand name and complete model number and revision number of its motherboard?

The more detailed information that you provide for your computer, the easier it will be for the hardware/gaming experts here to help you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

3. csongi12

csongi12 Thread Starter

hi yes i have that cpu and that gpu msi series the psu is ayrus 450w the guy who built it said it will be enough . my motherboard is h81m-e33 also msi

4. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1230917

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice