PC Powers Down

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jakees01

My pc powers down after a few seconds of starting Windows (Vista H.P.) It will run forever if I just go to the system bios, but as soon as Windows starts to boot (in safe mode also) , the power shuts off. I have tried booting from the ultimate boot cd to try and test memory/hdd, but it powers down as soon as I try to run one of the tests. Any help???

jakees01

But even with the harddrive disconnected and I try to run the ultimate boot cd, it shuts down as soon as I pick an option in it to run.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online