Pc Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

omuyelijah

Hello,

I had a system that hasn't worked 4 a long time and I put it on. but It appears that somehow it couldn't boot from the ROM in the Mobo. It just powers on but no display, Process indicator on the system unit goes red all day long without blinking to indicate processing and Monitor has no display at all.
I've checked almost every cable in the system unit but 2 no avail. What do you think is the problem and what do you advice?

The first thing I would try is removing the CMOS battery from the motherboard for 30 seconds.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online