Pc Random Crashes

Austin10

My Pc randomly crashes after i play 30 minutes or so of a game all my peripherals turn off and all my monitors turn off. i hvae the latest drivers and bios.

3070 Nvidia
Ryzen 5600x 16gb ram
850w power supply
500sd storage

managed

Allan
Hi and welcome to TSG,

What make and model Power Supply do you have ?

I can't find anything online for a '540 gigabyte' motherboard, please post the exact motherboard model you have.

Austin10

Hi and welcome to TSG,

What make and model Power Supply do you have ?

I can't find anything online for a '540 gigabyte' motherboard, please post the exact motherboard model you have.
B450 gigabyte Aorus wifi pro
850w seasonic

You don't mention anything about any overclocking of the CPU, or the GPU. Please describe the case setup, and what type of cooling you have in the case and on the CPU. What type of SSD storage are you using - M.2 mounted on the motherboard, or internal 2.5" SATA, or ... ?

Your trouble reads like a potential heat related problem. It could be a heat issue with the CPU, GPU, or even with the VRM, and possibly with the SSD. If you have more than one monitor have you used something to monitor system heat? Perhaps something like HwINFO64.

Tanis

Shane
Are all your drives etc fully patched and up to date?

Can you run the download and run the TSG System Info utility (link below in my signature), then copy and paste all the information provided into a reply here.

Can you also download and install the Gigabyte System Info Utility which is available from their website, link below.

B450 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.x) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

Run the utility and then screenshot information on the motherboard, particularly looking at system voltages (12v, 5v, 3.3v etc) and any CPU / GPU temperatures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts