1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pc randomly crashed, now it won't boot

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by roshamboe, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roshamboe

roshamboe Thread Starter

I'm running an Acerbic Aspire with an AMD phenom 2 quad core and windows 7 home premium. I was just browsing various reliable websites when I get a blue error message and my pc shuts off. When I turned it back on it automatically shows the aver screen with a progress bar and a message on the bottom left corner saying press f2 for setup. The progress bar freezes about 75% and when I press f2 it recognizes it but does not proceed to the next screen. Sorry if this is little info to work with hut I typically take good care on this laptop and it just randomly happened

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!